View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2017, 07:30 (Ref:3729055)   #55
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
See them three times, yes, however the same amount of laps as before with the two race format.

ST era Brands Indy...
Sprint race 25 laps
Feature race 50 laps

NGTC era Brands Indy...
3 X 24 laps races

So in actual fact, its 3 laps less. Make the teams all do 3 laps in the warm up and we will call it quits
They'll always squeeze three extra laps from Safety Cars at a Brands Indy meeting, so there's your balance...