View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2015, 18:42 (Ref:3578671)   #158
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Jenson and Fernando vs. "Exhaustus"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpvzNFIFkVc

So, I actually think this is funny and enjoyed it. I hope we see more of this type of stuff. But I can envision those on the cynical side saying this is not what they should be focusing on.

If I was to make a single cynical comment it would be that clearly "Exhaustus" has had his revenge as he has stolen the ability for Honda to make hybrid power from the "exhaust".

Richard