View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2017, 14:06 (Ref:3768283)   #17
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It wasn't the most scintillating race and last year's wasn't much different. It's a bit of a shame considering it was the season finale and several drivers were in contention for the championship. Hopefully the IR-15 will produce even better, closer racing.

Overall, I thought it was a very good season and an eventful one. If there was an outstanding moment, I think it was seeing Alonso during the Rookie Orientation Program.

Now we have the long off season. I personally think Mark Miles shouldn't be so scared of the NFL and try and extend the season into October and start the season at the beginning of March. However, this year the teams will be busy as they receive their IR-15s and I'm really looking forward to seeing it race next season.