View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2017, 14:01 (Ref:3785839)   #104
nasportscar
Veteran

United States
Wisconsin
nasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnasportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accident View Post
I've thought Keilwitz was an underrated driver for a while now. He does a very good job in the ADAC GT races I've watched, pretty much always making forward progress from wherever he started and in some cases putting in great battles with more well-known GT drivers, yet you rarely hear any mention of him. I've always kinda wondered why he didn't get more gigs outside of the Callaway drive. I know he did a few races in a Pro/Am Ferrari in Blancpain, but with all the GT3 series running all over the world I would have figured a few more opportunities have turned up somewhere.

Good for Cooper too I guess. I haven't really been able to actually watch PWC since he started driving in GT so I don't have too much of an opinion on him aside from the obvious fact that he's qualified for the drive.

Nothing against Cooper, but I will admit a part of me wanted to see Johnny-O back behind the wheel of a Corvette, as unlikely as it was.
Keilwitz won the 2013 GT Masters title and just finished 2nd behind Gouon. Like you said, he's very good. It will be extremely fun to watch he and Michael compete side by side.