View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2014, 13:41 (Ref:3480731)   #20
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
I will actually pony up for a pitwalk + T34 pass for 2015... hoping it is actually worth it. Might be a one-time thing, but I think I have to do it at least once.
t34 is where the cool kids sit anyway i think in your shoes it's not a bad thing - like you say, got to do it at least once so you've done it. for a first time visitor i think it's more something you need to figure out if you actually want from the le mans experience.

not being allowed in the paddock is frustrating if you're a circuit regular, but then again because there's so much going on outside the paddock then you don't really register it as a place you wish you were. if that makes sense.

Last edited by bella; 1 Dec 2014 at 13:51.