View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2017, 21:24 (Ref:3745359)   #24
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Cake arrived. Thank you . Coming with me to Spa . We missed you and Angela . As we had five cars in different races we decided to spit the team . It was great for me as I was sent to controls assembled area . Managed to watch loads of racing . Team Delta had a great weekend . Met up with Gary 396 and a few old mates . Can't believe it was ten years ago we had our first Historic FF2000 race . Seven of the original drivers were there . Sadly two have passed away and the others gone on to different things or just retired. Wonder how many there will e in 20 years . Some of us did a track walk Saturday evening Reminsance of how the circuit was back in the 70 's when we first raced there . The youngsters could not believe some of Alan Morgans stories of cars in trees .houses by the side of the track and barns with doors to each left open . Happy days