View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2013, 10:39 (Ref:3298749)   #116
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Pretty sure it's not the regs ... naturally the series started with picking a lame name, paying a lot of cash for a bad logo, assigning titles, then started thinking about sports car racing.

Naturally, the most basic and primary thing---the rules, which are essential to attract entrants--will be the last thing they get to--hopefully before the first race, but I'm not holding my breath.

I really don't get the hate for Dagys.

If I had a website and wanted to make enough money covering sports car racing to be able to keep covering sports car racing, I would promote my site when I could. Anyone with a functioning brain would.

In fact, it is Business 101--Anyone here who would do otherwise would fail, and then likely, out of bitterness, slag off Dagys even worse.

I don't find him to be warm and friendly, but he is hard-working, knowledgeable, and talented. Maybe some of the folks who put him down should take over and show us all how the job should be done. We certainly could use more journalists covering sports cars.

Go for it.