View Single Post
Old 2 Apr 2014, 21:19 (Ref:3388042)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Horses for courses Simon, but I like to make sure that those not yet initiated into all the wonders of Le Mans have a fair view of what's on offer. You don't need to have a grandstand seat - I only had one 3 times in my first 20 or so visits, but I've had one every year now since about 2003 and wouldn't dream of not having one. Back in the mid 00's, I actually bought two a couple of times (in different locations, of course). As to paying extra, it's chickenfeed once a year - my seat probably costs me less than most people spend on beer while they're there.....