View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2018, 11:24 (Ref:3816147)   #101
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't disagree that everyone in marketing stretches the facts. But if you repeat those manipulated numbers on a forum, then expect to be called out

Put it this way - if I posted in the BTCC thread that TCR UK went from 1 fan to 20 fans, and therefore that's a 2000% increase and the fastest growing series in the world, certain members would call for my head to be on a stake My numbers are completely true, but also absolutely irrelevant - same here.

I have no real issues with Formula E. I just have an issue with people pretending it's bigger and better than it is. It's fine. It lacks noise. But it also has awesome little street circuits that are fun. But then again, the street circuits are there because the cars lack the guts to run on proper circuits. But it also has good drivers, so that's cool.

I just call it like it is. Formula E. It's fine. It's not amazing (not that most series are), and I wish people would stop claiming nonsense about it.