Thread: Diecast/Models Lego
View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2005, 18:56 (Ref:1213285)   #19
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Wooshy
........ anyone been to legoland ?????
I went to the one in Windsor in 1996 during a period of my life where I went mad over Lego. I remember the entry price being about £60 each and my dad going absolutely mad!!!

I had all sorts of Lego stuff......I had a Wild West fortress complete with jailhouse and horse stables, a race track, tons of massive Lego Technic vehicles, a train set.

There was one time I actually made my own Legoland in my bedroom, printed out tickets and charged my own friends entry into my bedroom to see it!!!!