Thread: Dean Croswell
View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 2006, 04:52 (Ref:1501461)   #2
bartman71
Veteran

bartman71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As far as i know dean is still living in Legana (5 mins from Launceston on the west tamar).
there is a long story about the drive he had. It wasn't a Greg Crick owned car. i am having a mental blanck and can't think of the owner.

The car was sponserd buy Trust Bank (Tassie bank that sold out to Commonwealth bank about 5-6 years ago). the deal was the owner was surposed to have only Tassie drivers, but to suplement the budget he put some mainland drivers in it that brought in some money. This annoyed Trust Bank so they pulled the sponsership thus Dean and i think Tim Shaw where out of a drive.

if you remember Trust Bank sponsered dean in his 2E RX3 and his commodore cup cars as well as sponsering Tim Sham\w in his Commodore cup campaign (untill he had a run in with the law here in lonny).

the last time i saw Dean drive anything was at carrick speedway a few years back when he did some hotlaps in a super sedan. I know Dean has a nice RX3 road car that is in show condition that he was trying to sell.

i hope this is enough info but i dare say it isn't 100% correct.