Thread: WEC New Perrin LMP1 !
View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2014, 15:38 (Ref:3459559)   #257
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Between Österreichring and Nordschleife
Ephaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks for your reply, Graham *draws hat*.

[ I did not intend for my 12:30 CET message to be "unpleasant", but there's not much I can do about that ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin
I'd ask the question in reverse - Why on earth should anyone make the assumption that Brabham should be involved with Perrinn. The fact that there are some similarities with some of the business models doesn't mean, in any way that it's a slap in the face to Nicolas that they aren't!
As someone partially living in/from/and near the [software OSS, OSS-consulting, crowd-funding & similar] reservations, IMHO this very point is very much debatable.

My experiences, being from a different engineering field, may or may not apply to this specific field, etc., but I feel the same core mechanics of involvement, momentum, and willingness to pay for something that's "awesome" and a "must-have" apply across the field boundaries.