View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2017, 10:03 (Ref:3749062)   #21
GeoffR
Rookie

GeoffR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
its totally correct

if you think its incorrect then you are taking it out of context and interpreting as something that was not part of the discussion

The annual report/financial report covers the period 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2016

Scrut asked on 3 July about the last 12 months which i interpreted as 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017 (maybe i interpreted it wrong but that how i interpreted it. Scrut seemed to have no issues with the response)

Thus only 6 months of the last 12 months 1 July 2016 to 31 Dec 2016 are in the annual report. The other 6 months 1 Jan to 30 June 2017 occur in the current year and are not in the report

Is it spelt out clear enough now for those that are not even part of the conversation but merely seem to be trying to correct something.
Large corporations and institutions may routinely publish mid year (6 month) performance reports, but the only ever publish ONE annual (full financial year) report each year. I struggle to understand why some people would think the CAMS financial year would be July-June when their competition year is January-December. Revenue and expenditure would not match with the actual year result if there was a mis-match in dates. The report is titled ANNUAL (ie 1 year) report, not 6 months of the actual annual report!