View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2021, 15:54 (Ref:4029030)   #2617
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah, i also thought the double headers were great and very successful both in terms of protecting the health of circus but also a great experiment in showcasing the evolution of a race car not just over one GP weekend at a time but by tangibly connecting race weekends by virtue of being on a same track again the following weekend.

add in some variables like a different layout and a different set of tire compounds and we were treated to some great races last year.

for my money, i would like to see at least one back to back at the same venue become a permanent fixture on the calendar.