View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 2021, 09:17 (Ref:4029170)   #2625
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just received my copy of Autocourse so will read their take on the way the last season panned out. Frankly, like many, I can see this year being even more difficult since governments now know more about the virus and how it's impact can be minimized. Rolling out vaccines will hopefully reduce the risks, but I don't see it being the silver bullet this year. I hope I'm wrong on that.

As John said, younger people (under 50) are probably way down the list and it may be autumn before they get jabbed. If so that will be most of the F1 community. Can't see the organisers being happy if they are seen to "jump the queue" by paying for jabs out of sequence, think of the publicity. And even if they did the restrictions would probably still apply.