View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2024, 15:23 (Ref:4206410)   #335
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I don't like the rear of the EV6 but I do like the front. I think the Hyundai Ionic 5 looks good. The Rivian truck is pretty sharp. The Ford Lighting is fine if you like F-150s. These all look like normal cars.

I never saw an Honda e and they've been discontinued but I thought they looked great.
Haven't seen much of a Rivian around here. But they are decent too, and does anybody like an F150 looks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Everything on a Rivian is fine EXCEPT the horse collar headlights. That's huge downer to the rest of the truck

And some of the Polestar and Fiskers are interesting, nothing extraordinary but nice design and good colors
I forgot about Polestar, they do have a sharp look.