View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2008, 15:28 (Ref:2173243)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe
I am actually getting the feeling that the coupe bodywork, which the older Porsche's had, helps set them apart/makes them 'special.' Is that the case?

It probably doesn't apply to most here (and its a secondary argument/consideration, I guess), but from a purely aesthetic point of view, I'll happily answer 'yes' to that. For me, the open LMPs are generally so dreadfully dull..... The Bentley was a breath of fresh air a few years back, simply because it looked the part, the Peugeots now for me are just the same. The 956/962s and, even more so the 917s just looked right..... sportscar malevolence personified......