View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2016, 00:03 (Ref:3627695)   #232
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergus_r View Post
Thanks for the advice, good to hear about the viewing, as long as that's good then I'm happy. I'm a regular racegoer in the UK so quite often it's more than just a coat and good shoes!

I'll be staying off site, did the same at Dsytona, around 15 mins from the track.
Viewing is on another level from Daytona. On the shoes, you're probably want to sacrifice a pair for the track. Don't park a rental car on red clay or the track will take that too. There's a gorge of sorts that cuts the track in two, so plan your visits to corners appropriately.