View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2016, 00:42 (Ref:3627701)   #234
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fergus_r View Post
Thanks for the advice, good to hear about the viewing, as long as that's good then I'm happy. I'm a regular racegoer in the UK so quite often it's more than just a coat and good shoes!

I'll be staying off site, did the same at Dsytona, around 15 mins from the track.
You can either park for free across/outside the track and use the shuttle and your feet to get around or purchase a parking pass. I'd recommend a parking pass for freedom of moving about without relying on the shuttle.

Either way, show up very early for race day and prepare for some bottlenecks at the entrance. I've always camped for PLM so not sure how bad it is.