View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2012, 11:26 (Ref:3035890)   #571
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
he can incorporate a lower nosecone on the car. Take a look at the deltawing. By using the tub, does that mean he has to use the nosebox as well? He said the only thing good was the chassis. The high nose is apart of the aero. He doesn't speak highly about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavobamba View Post
The Delta Wing had the same tub and donĀ“t have a raise noise!!! I agree with TF110
When i look at the AMR-One tub, it looks a little higher than an "ordinary" tub, which often ends in more downwards angle.

Therefor i think we can safely assume that the Pescarolo 03 will have a high nose, of some sort, but probably not in the style of the lavaggi styled AMR-One