Thread: LM24 Cadillac Northstar LMP
View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2014, 01:06 (Ref:3462767)   #45
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Craik View Post
This is the tail section I found, I wondered about the "flags", as I have not seen them in any period photos...

I discovered that these cars last raced at the 2001 Petite Le Mans, a few weeks after 9-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMotor View Post
There are a few photos with the flags. Yes, this was just after 9/11.

http://www.lasersol.com/CyberMotor/p...1/test_day.htm
I was there and these cars were my second favorite LMPs behind the Panoz. So itsounds like Road ATL should be the place you bring her back out of the, um, office!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Craik View Post
As we only have a two car garage, I'm test fitting parts in my wife's Office... its OK, she's out of town...

These LMP cars are larger in person than they appear in photos!

So far everything fits, what a relief!

That's classic. I wish had that in my home office.