View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2006, 08:58 (Ref:1741908)   #61
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19dodge
Official Schedule Released.. No Mil Milhas, or Argentina..

http://www.the-paddock.net/content/view/240762/49/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund
Thanks for the information.

Not sure what to think of this.
Nor am I, there's some serious backtracking going on there!

But it is, at the very least, an acknowledgement that the championship is in trouble. It could even be construed as an admission of defeat. Ratel's clearly struggling to hold the thing together.

Whether these measures will be anywhere near enough to turn things around remains to be seen. I think we'd all like to have a flourishing FIAGT championship, but I have my doubts that we ever will if Ratel continues in this vein.

Perhaps we need to look a little more closely at the results of the poll which our Italian friends presented to us for some of the answers.