View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2017, 12:42 (Ref:3766528)   #10
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mceci1 View Post
From what I see, but then again I don't watch a lot of NASCAR due to the time zones. He did make a small mistake by giving up on Scotty Pye
Ah yeah, best you do some research into "The Captain" - massive businesses in the US, Europe and here. I think that he could quite easily buy everyone else in the Supercar pit lane and their businesses if he really wanted to.
His racing activities include Ilmor engineering, Supercars, NASCAR, Indycar, going back into sports cars, there was champ car and of course his own F1 team not to mention designing and building his own cars in the CART days and doing plenty of winning there too. Roger is a colossal figure in the world racing industry and for that matter the automotive industry.

So, yeah, I think he'd "have the brains" as you put it but I also think he wouldn't have the time to do the role.