View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2018, 02:32 (Ref:3792597)   #43
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Chevy announcement came this evening, including the early and cross platform announcement of a 3.0L in line 6 diesel for 1500, HD and mid duty trucks. For me offering a non- world moving diesel in a 2500 truck is HUGE. Fuel economy and load rating without more torque than you'll ever use but in a frame that can handle more than a 1500 when needed.

Yeah, that's the fancy pants line of truck but that's an American truck interior.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
That's pretty cool, I know Dodge used to do that with the Megacab 1500s were built on 2500 frames with 8 lug wheels. I seem to remember Chevy doing something similar, but can't put my finger on what it was.

Agree on the idea though and it's what Nissan attempted with the Xd.