View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2014, 15:40 (Ref:3451876)   #16
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
The ANPR system already recognises cars with no MOT and I had a car reinsured last week and it went on the database the same day. MOTs go on the database as they are logged in and even driving licences are checkable online now so I don't see that there would be many problems apart from when you get the over zealous copper that can't see the wood for the trees, Hmmmm OK there will be problems.
Hi Tim, but as I've outlined in my posting above. The current ANPR system isn't picking up cars driving around without MOT as we keep seeing cars presented for a test, that have been driving around on the road for months without one!
(I do realise however that with my luck, I'd be caught by the one and only operating camera on minute past midnight on the day after my MOT expired if I tried!)