Thread: Driver Brendon Hartley in F1
View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2017, 19:57 (Ref:3782689)   #119
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!

I don’t disagree that detracts. I certainly wouldn’t have them if it was up to me.

My only annoyance is the ignorance of why we have them. There was another absurdity that, apparently, needed addressing. I’m not absolving those who introduced this, or saying F1 is perfect (definitely not). I just tire of the simplistic slagging it off with no context of why we got here or barest hint of a suggestion of a decent alternative.

I don’t have the solution, but my approach is that I refrain from some of the dramatics we see. I see it’s difficult. My preference is more for going back to the old way with ithe old negatives.

We didn’t have it. F1 was absurd. We introduced it and there was an unintended consequence. F1 is absurd. I suggest we just give up and watch golf.