View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2006, 15:46 (Ref:1676700)   #15
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
only just - 9 cars or something.

I saw Mass demoing the Dodge at Eurospeedway - nice but it would only work with 30 - 40 of them - something SCSA has always lacked. Cars are overpriced and not good value for it. Another problem is that the car shapes are pretty meaningless in the EU, Ford Taurus, Dodge Charger and Chevrolet thingy none of which are on sale here. A WTCC or BTC oval race could be a lot of fun. But the best oval in these parts racing is still the NHRPA with its recognisable silohettes.

Rockingham needs a new top formula - SCSA needs to be dropped or drastically altered. Its race meetings need to be busier.

Things I'd like to see at Rockingham

An annual F3 race with large prize fun and lots of razzmatazz (see Eastside 100)

A single seater oval formula, good looking cars but affordable (perhaps reworked FPA or FRockingham)

SCSA being dropped or races shortened by a half - not being promoted as premier series.

Pickups remain great as they are

Baby grands?

Things I'd like to see at Eurospeedway

a German Pickup series (same cars same rules but all in Germany for German teams)

Eastside 100 getting proper promotion

A single seater oval formula, good looking cars but affordable (perhaps reworked FPA or FRockingham)

German Baby Grands

for both - an annual Oval challenge where all the series go to one or the other and take each other on.