View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2013, 17:11 (Ref:3294815)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Don't you even dare .

I remember years ago , arriving at the track , not knowing the last driver line up's , cuz there was no internet and mobile phone's . Straight to the Autosport shop for the latest copy of the mag ..... and the latest on the race .

I vividly remember seeing some artists impression of the future of Le Mans 24 hour race ..... It was something like the above , and the Delta wing ..... but they had no wheels , they were about 2 foot off the ground . I distinctly remember saying to my brother ..... "the day they start looking like this , I'll stop coming" .

Getting there , arnt we !!!

OK, I'll play. An impromptu predictions competition - in what year will this picture be taken on a revised Mulsanne Straight.......?

And is the car in front a Toyota?