View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2017, 14:51 (Ref:3725532)   #85
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
So are we gonna see grid penalties if they miss the national anthem? Madness!
i want to say that at least two out of the three reprimands have to be driving related so no one is going to get a grid penalty for missing too many pre race anthems.

if they missed the anthem as a form of protest i would support them (depending on what they were protesting of course) but if their reasons are photo ops and an interview went too long then i dont have much sympathy. plus the mechanics get to keep working so is this really a big deal?

actually taking this as a sign that F1 is on the right path when the main criticisms are about people being too nice to each other and about reprimands for on proper sports etiquette and not about bad race officiating or a it being a boring race.