View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2017, 13:50 (Ref:3715556)   #45
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempi View Post
They can run whatever they like in testing. They can only be told in qualiying/race.
So - why bother asking them to change it during testing?

To my mind, it should be a clear message:
Either - 'that suspension design is a breach of the rules and will see you excluded from races', or 'that suspension design has been assessed and is fine'.

Rumour I have heard is that it is Ferrari who's suspension is the design in question. Having queried the Mercedes and Red Bull designs, they have been informed that Mercedes passed inspection - Red Bull's has not been inspected yet, and that theirs is the one that does not meet the regulations.