View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2016, 15:37 (Ref:3684566)   #50
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Brawn in charge of F1 and Todt in charge of the FIA...Bernie and Max for a new era!

actually think it would be great if Liberty can make it happen. split the role of supremo between sporting side and commercial side (which i guess will be Chase Carey?) and free RB to make the technical and sporting changes that need to be made with the help of the FIA and Todt.

i might not like the changes they make, time will tell, but RB is certainly a person with vision and a knowledge of the sports history...he would be an ideal signing.