Thread: Button
View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2016, 15:57 (Ref:3692413)   #24
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
still looking for an official explanation (not that it really matters of course) but cant find one. some of JB's post races quotes suggest that he didnt hit anything and that it was just a straight mechanical failure.

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/...e-final-finish

"I didn't hit anything with that tyre, it was the right front that broke. I haven't done anything different from what I've done for the last 17 years. It's a surprise, but I'm glad I was able to figure it out before I hit the brakes going into Turn 11."