View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2015, 11:44 (Ref:3576622)   #100
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Think Tony brought his fryer last year. I'd buy one but running out of space in truck quickly and second canopy for the fence might take precedence. I will have the stove oven for biscuits and cinn rolls for breakfast and the Dutch oven for desserts and maybe an egg bake breakfast one morning.

Does a hat that should be burned and tequila that was consumed but won't be bought anymore count? Ed went and left so screw him and his tequila.
Thats right. Think Tony found one at a yard sale. Fried chicken and taters.

mmmmmmmm, Biscuits. I'll provide a couple cans of biscuits and eggs for another casserole!

Yes, your hat and tequila count.