View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2012, 19:29 (Ref:3142688)   #17
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
My goal is to be up there Wed morning, too much work to head up tues night and figure it won't be as crowded so I can get close to the usual T4 the spot Wed morning. Keeping the fingers crossed the other tech doesn't quit and kill my vacation, or he might be flogged for his transgression.
I will be up there Wednesday morning as well. I bought an old pop up camper that I'm gonna drag over there somehow. I'm going to try and grab all the tents and whatnot from everyone to save space... I believe its just you and me until Thursday.