View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2012, 19:35 (Ref:3142692)   #18
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Who is going to perhaps the last PLM ever? Well, last year was the last real one for sometime, but let's not delve into the negatives or the future of sportscars in NA.

We will be camping in turn 4 as standards. I will post a picture of our camp here in a little bit, but we are usually just behind a large tree inside of turn 4/infield access road (in between the turn 3 flag stand and the "esses" flag stand; closer to T3). At least three flag poles are usually involved in the setup.

It has the possibility of being pretty cool this year, but then again, this is Georgia and it could be hot, and it could be cold AND hot. Who knows...

All politics aside, I am going to thoroughly enjoy this trip, and hope this is merely a "new beginning". I'll post some links in a little while...I am also going to randomly post some "PLM" memories as I lead up to track arrival. I'd like to hear/see of some others too.
It's going to be cold by our standards. Fire wood will be a hot commodity. This is the only pic I have of last year on my work PC. Respect the pile.