View Single Post
Old 20 Feb 2017, 21:13 (Ref:3713522)   #23
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
To add to your last point about needing someone to be dedicated to make it happen, you need also to have sufficient monetary recourses as well.
I almost added that point as well. Today that is very true. I do think that over time it may actually cost less given the assumption of more and more technical capabilities in the future. That has to however be measured against the difficulty of poor or non-existent documentation as well as personal domain knowledge (i.e. having access to engineers who know the details) disappearing over time.

Richard