View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2017, 09:12 (Ref:3765993)   #113
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
The TT was the only race I managed to watch yesterday, and even then I couldn't watch the whole thing. I was impressed by the car control most of the front runners displayed, but I was appalled by Chris Ward's driving in his E-Type. With all due respect to his co-driver, he was the one driving like he was in a BTCC race, he looked like an accident waiting to happen!
As I said it was most out of character. Not sure how an apology works in that respect. Certainly the Cobra backed into the Jaguar just as they approached Fordwater and in the general scheme of things that was less severe than the contact with the other Cobra.

Definitely deserved of a penalty but, lest we forget, JD Classics provide an awful lot of cars to Goodwood.

Perhaps it's more evidence of the "professionalisation" of Historic Motorsport.