View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2017, 19:44 (Ref:3772157)   #657
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ok, I don't want to dispel any enthusiasm so I'm going with a period competition Grp 1 car but not CC. The rollcage looks standard Safety Devices from around 1990, not legal now btw. The vin plate is not a UK number according to various search sites. CC cars had a separate plate with the serial number stamped on it. I.e CC13 etc. Looks like a 40DFI carb. CC ran 48IDA.

So, probably not (Happy to be corrected) a CC car but a club racer of approx mid 80s. Worth more investigation methinks.