View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2014, 07:03 (Ref:3413484)   #18
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The problem in the Uk Terry is with an ageing population we've all been sold the chocolate box retirement story, and the younger locals earning a living or wanting to live in new houses threatens that 1950s pastiche.

I'm not a fan of these online petitions, it's not surprising they are ignored. It's all too easy for every Tom, Dick and Harry to click the petition link without even knowing what it's for let alone the context. And as we saw with Mallory there is often a back story that isn't so widely publicised.

A trader friend of mine regularly doesn't leave oval stadiums until well after midnight, at which stage your Ring enthusiasts are all tucked up and asleep. Whilst I have sympathy for the "don't move there" view, we all have to live together and a compromise is often all that's required.