View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2017, 15:54 (Ref:3740548)   #9
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
im opting for the boring choice of LH. just dominated and bounced back from a bad weekend a fortnight ago.

one of his best starts in a long time.

honorable mention to SV who limited the damage as best he could.

maybe controversial to say but i dont think Ocon pushed nearly hard enough to justify SP giving up his place and from a team point of view it really only would have been trading points finishing places...just my opinion but if he couldnt get past SP on his own then getting past DR was always going to be a much bigger challenge and one i dont think the FI car would have been capable of.