View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2017, 09:24 (Ref:3762878)   #130
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiecriag101 View Post
Hi Bert, i only seen the tail end if it but it did look like there was contact between Todd and Andy but judging by how little damage there was on the left front of Andy's car it must have been prity light. ]

Just seen on Todd's Facebook page that the MSA have asked there be no pics of the crash or car published so might need to wait a while before anything made public.
It doesn't take much to turn another car around! Odd that the MSA have asked for pics not to be published (and I'm not really sure they've got any control over that anyway to be honest).

One other thing I should mention - it was good to see that the circuit is still getting some investment even though the planning process is in limbo, the resurfacing of the elbow was very much needed - hopefully the rest of the tarmac sections will be resurfaced soon too. The tarmac very much needs addressing if the circuit is going to be used for anything other than rallycross, it's so abrasive it destroys tyres in no time at all.