View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2017, 16:59 (Ref:3774346)   #56
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
See my post above. My opinion is shared by just a few other people who are not on this forum.

Your source of F1 opinion is "the rest of the forum"??

I'll tell you a little secret, but please.. try to keep it to yourself. When you're watching the next race weekend on your TV, best pull your head out of your arschloch and watch the entire weekend with BOTH eyes open. You'll probably see things most other people see that way. But sorry to say, these people might not be on "the forum".
Many posters on this forum consistently form much more coherent, logical, intelligent opinions than you do, all while showing more respect and class. Your argument boils down to a team that is in constant turmoil, with every leader near the chopping block all the time, that can't even get both it's cars to even make the start every race, with clear quality control issues, that routinely has made blunders on strategy over the last few years, is somehow better than the team that has run like a machine for 4 years, consistently dominating, consistently showing more pace, with an engine other drivers acknowledge can be turned up for qualifying, which is an edge and advantage no other car has, and has produced the last 3 champions... Maybe you need to get your head out your sphincter and realize that ain't roses you're smelling, either. Have a good day