View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2017, 12:39 (Ref:3774482)   #60
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempi View Post
what makes you think that on overall terms Ferrari as a team and as a car were/are better than Mercedes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
See my post above. My opinion is shared by just a few other people who are not on this forum.
I still feel the question hasn't been answered.
The post above Kempi's and the post immediately preceding yours offer no opinion that Ferrari as a team and car is significantly better than Mercedes.

If we assume you are referring to the YouTube link, then what I hear is a montage of commentary clips and a wide range of comments from people who have viewed the video.

Amongst the comments, I struggle to find anyone who backs up your claim that the Ferrari is better than the Mercedes.
The general tone (amongst hundreds of comments) can be summarised:

'ferrari [...] Making an O-K car but never getting the championship'
'Is Mercedes' engine made out of tank armor? That sh*t is bullet proof'
'that is the difference between German Engineering and Italian Engineering '
'the team needs to get there act together if not they fail apparently Mercedes stepped up there game'
'Ferrari and Apple are same . They both give us expectations but disappoint in the end'......