View Single Post
Old 31 May 2010, 02:11 (Ref:2701496)   #259
Jonerz
Veteran

United States
Youston
Jonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJonerz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I felt it was a good mix. I think you have to go into it realizing that you aren't watching the race. The race was streamed live a week ago. All this was promising to be was a review of the race in the style of Truth in 24, and it most certainly delivered. I noticed on the credits, NFL Films was credited. If the ALMS gets noticed by NFL Films and gets favorable interest from the company, they are a big player seeing as how they have the huge NFL behind them. Don't know how the ALMS would interest the NFL, but stranger things have happened. I don't expect the NFL to use the ALMS as a way of battling NASCAR (quite frankly that's my dream) but maybe more eyeballs get turned in the direction of the ALMS somehow because people notice that NFL Films is producing really cool documentaries about a cool series with Porsches and Ferraris and grid girls and Patron.

Chris