View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2012, 17:32 (Ref:3085728)   #84
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Hey Iain, if Ross swapped cars during the tour, what was the first one- considering the second one was a 275GTB.......

Max, the gentle bike ride though the local countryside (as it was sold to me and obviously James & family!) turned out to be a similar route to that taken by the dualathon last year! Not aware of this I pumped tyres up for 'Tarmac' and so over the rough stuff bike was all over the place! I only came a cropper once and landed on grass, fortunately.... There were odd places where the arrows had got misplaced and every time I ventured away from the security of locals I got lost and had to retrace route. Reckon if it was 25k I covered 35!

Good fun though and certainly went past some posh houses on the odd road section....