View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2015, 01:29 (Ref:3577878)   #148
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Has anyone heard if there is any lobbying from McLaren Honda to change the PU development rules? Given their current problems with the "GP2 engine" I would have thought there would at least have been some overtures!
My thoughts is that while it could happen at any moment, I have to wonder if Honda got as much in the way of extra allowances as they can expect when they negotiated for and received extra tokens much earlier on.

If the deal for the Enstone team and Renaul falls apart and Renault leaves the sport totally AND Honda is still lost in the woods, then I can imagine there being pressure on F1 in general to help prop up Honda to both prevent them from pulling the plug as well as ensure some diversity within F1 from the point of engine supply beyond just Mercedes and Ferrari.

Richard