Thread: WEC 2017 WEC Season
View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2016, 13:00 (Ref:3666339)   #31
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Ullrich quotes:

"We`re expecting nine races again, it will likely be the same venues."

"Montreal is not on the agenda if you ask me. Indianapolis has been looked at, we would have to talk about that first though, the track isn't really awesome. Indianapolis has a big name but the track itself...that infield - No!"

"The calendar proposal should be on the agenda at the FIA council summit in September. But as long as Bernie keeps changing the F1 calendar, our calendar can't be confirmed. And he loves changes!"

"It always depends on which venue F1 is racing at during Le Mans. It would be unforuntate if they would be racing in Monaco at the time, but there's no danger of that happening. We know Le Mans always happens on the 24th weekend of the year, and that will never collide with Monaco."

"The Le Mans date will only be moved if the Roland Garros (French Open tennis in Paris) date would be changing, because there is an indirect connection due to the police. The French police can't cope with both Roland Garros and Le Mans back to back, they need at least ten days to move people around. I've always wondered about these circumstances but now I understand, and it explains a lot. If you ask a policeman in Le Mans for directions, he'll tell you "I'm from Lyon, or I'm from Marseille". That's not helpful, they don't know their way around there".