Thread: 2018 TCR UK
View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2017, 11:01 (Ref:3761154)   #152
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
BTCC teams have expressed 'interest' in other series before - remember SCV8? T1? It doesn't mean anything will come of it.
Agreed. The current BTCC teams may all stay as they are and nothing will change. I just think it would be short-sighted to think that it definitely won't happen.
It's a possibility, but currently only that. It will be interesting to see how things develop in both categories over the next few years.