Thread: ACO Interest
View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2017, 17:28 (Ref:3782014)   #37
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
I'm very surprised that so many forum members ignore GTE-Pro.

It features several factory teams with top drivers, and the cars are awesome.
I enjoy the racing, that's for sure (and certainly don't ignore it), but I'm a prototype man at heart, always have been, and always will be......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Trust me, trackside and in the grandstands if you see a train of GT cars thundering past you racing for position those three letters get removed from your brain in an instant.

Life's too short and motorsport is too niche nowadays to worry about politics within it.
I completely agree. When it works, like at LM this year, it is very exciting to watch.