Thread: WEC Rebellion Racing
View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2017, 12:29 (Ref:3787614)   #1718
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Certainly sounds to me like he hadn't communicated his intentions to his former employer, so was maybe feeling a bit awkward about it when he spoke to David Cheng. Who knows, but he's only 19 years old. I'm guessing he just needs to go through the formality of putting pen to paper.

Thomas Laurent: “I look forward to meeting the whole team and other drivers, seeing the car and getting in it for the first time! Riding in a LMP1-category championship is a dream come true. I think the team will do everything they can to play at the forefront, so we have to live up to expectations! I can’t wait to work with experienced drivers again, as I’ve been to do all year long.”

Last edited by Bentley03; 17 Dec 2017 at 12:50.